Senior Town Planner
A national UK planning consultancy are looking for a Senior Planner to join their Leeds office to work on projects across the residential, retail & education sectors. Joining a highly successful team you'll be mentoring junior staff while guiding key planning applications through to completion. This is a company where there will be a bountiful opportunities to further your knowledge, skillset and, ultimately, your career.
Role & Company:
- Work alongside a team of 7 on a variety of projects that will mostly be complex developments in the residential, education and retail sectors.
- Mentor junior staff and help them grow their knowledge of the planning system.
- Liaise with clients to ensure the smooth delivery of their projects. As you grow your career you will be expected to look at bringing in new business for the company.
- A major planning practice with offices around the UK, you'll be working in their busy Leeds office.
- Work / life balance is important for this company, so your hard work is rewarded with a strong salary, a bonus, pension 8%, monthly phone allowance, life assurance, BUPA healthcare & 25 days holiday. They also offer flexible working hours and allow for some work at home.
- This company look to promote their own, offering regular CPD and training to help grow all their staff. Keen to continue their cohesion of work across the offices, teams are often brought together for these sessions, sometimes abroad.
Qualifications & Experience:
- RTPI accredited planning degree
- Minimum 2 years' post qualification experience
- MRTPI, or within a year of submitting for your APC
- Positive attitude and demonstrable experience in driving projects forwards.
Senior Town Planner - Leeds - Competitive Salary, Bonus & Car Allowance - Residential, Education & Retail Sectors - Significant Career Opportunities - Vibrant Work Atmosphere - Flexible Working Options