Planning Manager - (Essex)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award winning property developer. Our client has several years of innovative design and high quality property development experience.
The company are looking for a planning professional with 3+ years of planning experience, as it has a growing portfolio of development sites at various stages of the planning process - throughout London and the South East.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out planning appraisals of sites assessing their suitability
- Unlocking both immediate and strategic residential development opportunities
- Building a good understanding of current and emerging local and national planning policy
- Leading and liaising with architects and other consultants
- Negotiating at pre-application stage with planning officers and subsequently submitting planning applications
It is essential that candidates have:
- 3+ years planning experience
- Experience of working on residential schemes
- Able to think strategically
- Strong communication skills
- MRTPI or MRICS qualified is highly desirable (but not essential)
Our client is offering a competitive remuneration package, ranging from £35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply now. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are seeking a new role in Planning, please still send your CV through to me CJ Obi - (firstname.lastname@example.org) - alternatively, you can call me on 07894229847
Apply for Planning Manager - (Essex)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly