Planner & Senior Planner - (Manchester)
Planner & Senior Planner role – (Manchester)
Two opportunities have arisen to work for a fantastic and innovative practice - who focus on place-making through high quality design. We are pleased to assist them in finding a Planner and Senior Planner to join their successful planning team, to work on a broad range of planning projects.
The team provides excellent assistance to a wide array of clients and in return enjoy outstanding professional development and career opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting research and site appraisals for various schemes
- Promoting large residential, mixed use and commercial developments through the Local Development Framework
- Policy representations and Planning Appeals
- Assisting in the negotiation, preparation and submission of planning applications
It is essential that candidates:
- Have an RTPI accredited undergraduate degree or master’s degree
- Have good project management skills in order to work on different planning cases simultaneously
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ideally have some knowledge of the local region, although this is isn’t essential
- Are able to work in a team environment
You will be offered a remuneration package ranging from £30k to £42k, depending on your experience and whether you are applying for the Planner or Senior Planner position. This is an excellent opportunity for a planner who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The company offers a clear promotion structure and are keen to give planners a good platform to progress within the business.
If you are interested in this job please apply now, alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - email@example.com
Apply for Planner & Senior Planner - (Manchester)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly