Senior Planner (Witney, West Oxfordshire)
A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role…
You will be responsible for processing some of the more complex planning applications and issues, related pre-application advice, general enquiries, enforcement and appeals The complexity of the work will reflect the experience, competencies and qualifications of the successful applicant.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning or equivalent
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues affecting Planning
- High level of IT skills - MS Office/CAPS Uniform System
- Communicates effectively at all levels (excellent verbal and written skills)
- Achieves results through others
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position. Please contact Phil Shaw, Development Manager on email@example.com or 01993 861 687 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
Closing date: Sunday 3rd March 2019
If you feel this is the role for you please email your CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria above to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference number PSH10172 when applying.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.