Senior or Associate Planner @ Top London Consultancy
RealRec's client is a leading national consultancy, who currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior or Associate Planner to join an established and successful planning team based in London providing client-focused and responsive service to both private and public sectors. Our client focuses on London and the South East.
The team currently service a mix of small, medium and large development schemes, using their local knowledge and national influence to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales.
The team provides invaluable assistance to their clients, and in return enjoy outstanding professional development and career opportunities.
You will manage your own work loads and be expected to manage more junior team members under the direction of the Planning Partner. A varied workload will require the ability to lead planning applications and appeals as well as development plan promotions. You will provide focused planning advice to clients together with managing the production of planning appraisals and advice notes.
- At least 2+ years post-qualification experience within the residential and/or regeneration sector
- Are MRTPI qualified
- Excellent project management, presentation and leadership skills
- Intimate knowledge of planning within London
- Good experience of planning agreements, planning committees and the appeal system
- Sound commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to develop new business streams
- Have a capability in generating new business and established client contacts
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Are used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use their own initiative
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload
- Are personable and a strong team player
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Additional desirable attributes would be:
- Experience in consultancy
- Local client contacts
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience, but would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please email henry @ realrec.co.uk or call me on 0203 911 1700