Associate Planner - (Cornwall)
One of our most prestigious Planning & Architecture consultancy clients is now seeking an Associate Planner to join their growing team.
The company are a highly-reputable and well-respected organisation with an excellent understanding of the development process – from concept to completion. The team consists of planners and architects who work together to create and promote high quality schemes.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions
• Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
• Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes
It is essential that candidates have:
• Proven planning experience of at least 5 years, from the public or private sector
• Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
• Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
• Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
• Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
• Working knowledge of planning appeal procedures
• Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £37,000 - £42,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 02072911150
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com