Assistant Planner or Planner - (London)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planner or Planner to work for an innovative consultancy with an expansive client base and a particular expertise in new residential-led development in London.
A rapidly growing planning and architecture practice that work on a range of planning applications – centred on residential, commercial, leisure and mixed-use schemes.
- Working within a dynamic environment, on a wide mix of schemes in London and the South East.
- Assisting with site appraisals and feasibility assessments
- Working closely with team of architects
- Liaison with clients and other team members
- Undertaking planning history searches and policy analysis
- Assisting with preparation of Planning Statements
- Assisting with assessing planning potential and formulating planning strategies
- Preparation of planning applications, notices and CIL forms
- Preparation of applications to discharge planning conditions
- Assisting with preparation of Planning Appeals
- Liaising and negotiating with planning officers at Local Planning Authorities
- Attending pre-application meetings with Local Planning Authorities
In addition to the above, you will be supported with regular CPD training, enabling you to become a chartered Planner
All applicants must have a RTPI accredited bachelors or masters degree.
The company is ideally seeking candidates that have at least 6 months of relevant planning experience.
You’ll be offered a salary ranging between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum for this role, dependent on your level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior professional, who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The company makes a conscious attempt to provide junior employees with adequate guidance.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com