Senior Planning Consultant
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Planning Consultant has arisen, joining one of the most respected planning teams in the UK. This planning and property consultancy operates a national network of nine offices and has a significant global presence. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planner, with strong academic and technical skills coupled with a proven track record in providing excellent client care gained in a private sector. Alongside a competitive salary package, you'll get to work with top tier clients with future opportunities for rapid progression based on your individual contribution towards the company.
Role & Company:
- Working closely with colleagues across the planning & development department, key activities will include managing a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors. You'll be tasked with writing & submitting planning applications, guiding the clients through the development process.
- With such a variety of work you'll have to be adaptable, only later in your career will you begin to specialise across sectors/regions. As your role grows, there will be opportunity to develop business yourself and contribute towards further business growth.
- This consultancy are one of the larger planning & property companies in the UK, with work predominantly in the capital. The planning & development team totals 100 making a core discipline for the company represented at board level.
- With a vibrant office space in central London, the team are well known for their social events, from evening drinks to planned parties, with a variety of active clubs for football, netball, choir, yoga & a book club.
- Having grown substantially over the last 2 years and with an enviable range of clients, there are few Brexit concerns for 2019 or beyond.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience post-MRTPI
- Relevant degree
- Consultancy experience - demonstrable expertise in managing clients
Senior Planning Consultant - London - Development - Planning & Property Consultancy - Enviable Client List - MRTPI