Planner - (East Midlands)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Planner to work for an innovative company with a well established client base, including housebuilders, small residential developers and local government.
The role specifics
Day to day you will work within a friendly team, on various mixed-use schemes in London - contributing to a wide range of planning applications and pre-applications, as well as attending public inquiries.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Preparing Planning statements;
• Submitting planning applications and appeals;
• Undertaking site visits;
• Meeting with clients;
• Liaising & negotiating with planning officers;
• Attending planning committee;
• Attending informal Hearings and Public Inquiries;
All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and be a team player. Ideally you will have at least 18 months of Planning experience.
You’ll be offered a salary ranging between £26,000 - £32,000 per annum for this role, depending on the level of experience you have. This is an excellent opportunity for a planner who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The company offers a clear promotion structure and are keen to give planners a good platform to progress within the business.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it – 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consultancy Planner Policy and Strategy jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Property Planner Policy and Strategy jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Local Authority Planner Policy and Strategy jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Private sector Planner Policy and Strategy jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Public sector Planner Policy and Strategy jobs in Nottinghamshire