Planner & Senior Planner - (Manchester)
An opportunity has arisen to work for an innovative multidisciplinary - who focus on place-making through high quality, creative schemes. We are pleased to assist them in finding a Planner and Senior Planner to join their planning team in Greater Manchester, to work on a broad range of development projects.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications of varying complexity
- Conducting research and site appraisals for various schemes
- Utilising your expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice to a broad spectrum of clients in the local region
- Maintaining existing client relationships, as well as building new ones
- Liaising with external sub-consultants
It is essential that candidates:
- Have an RTPI accredited undergraduate degree or master’s degree
- Have good project management skills in order to work on multiple planning projects simultaneously
- Have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Are able to work in a team environment
You will be offered a remuneration package ranging from £32k to £45k, depending on your level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to climb to the next step of their career. The company offers a clear promotion structure and are keen to give planners a good platform to progress within the business.
If you are interested in this job please apply now, alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - firstname.lastname@example.org