Operational Senior Consultant - Rail
My Client is a well-known multi-disciplinary based in the UK. They are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their Rail and Geotechnical Business unit consists of over 800 people. Some of their client range from Network Rail, TfL and HS2 amongst its biggest clients.
The Operational Senior Consultant should be a highly motivated, rail operations professional that wants to join our rail team In London. As well as a highly competitive remuneration package this role provides a unique opportunity for an operator to use their knowledge and first-hand experience of delivering railway operations.
- Act as the rail operations subject matter expert in a multi-discipline rail infrastructure design team.
- Support other business (highways, ports, transport planning, cities teams etc.) by acting as the rail industry subject matter expert.
- Inform client requirements to ensure that they adequately reflect rail industry end user requirements.
- Inform rail infrastructure design solutions to ensure that designs are fit for purpose from an operational perspective.
- Identify cost effective operational solutions to client problem statements.
- Lead on the specification of operations capacity and performance modelling exercises in support of rail infrastructure schemes.
- You will be a self-starter, Work well in a team environment and capable of working under pressure, delivering high-quality written reports.
- A comprehensive understanding of railway operating principles and how they can contribute to the development of effective, cost-efficient design solutions.
- A strong understanding of train planning principles and rail industry structure.
Your passion for the role which rail can play in contributing to our client's strategic objectives will be evident in the energy and tenacity which you bring to projects.
This is a senior position, so the successful candidate will be flexible in terms of working patterns which is likely to include some international assignments.