A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Planning Officer to join a lively Development Control team at a local authority based in the Midlands.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Officer to manage a mixed case load of minor to small scale major applications of up to 30 residential units, including an interesting variety of householder, mixed use and change of use schemes.
What your day will look like:
- Managing a case load of minor and small scale major applications
- Conduct pre application meetings
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Take on meetings with architects, leading developers and external consultants
- Assist with negotiation of s106 agreements
- Attend site visits
- Conducting duty planning
Your will have:
- A Degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject
- Great communications and report writing skills
- Experience as a Development Control Officer at a UK practical planning authority
- UK drivers' licence
Pay Rate: £33-£35 p/h INSIDE IR35 Umbrella Co
This role is for an initial period of 3 months with a view to extension.
If you would like to be put forward for this role please contact Talissa Mbewe at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5877 or by email on