Town Planner @ Leading Planning Consultancy
RealRec are looking for an outstanding Planner to join our award winning client, who are a leading London planning consultancy. We are searching for an ambitious and dedicated candidate looking to further their career in the private sector.
We are looking for a commercially minded Planner, who is capable of thinking outside of the box. You will be collaborating closely with the Planning and Design teams, working on projects from small single unit schemes to Urban Extensions and Masterplan Strategies.
The ideal candidate will be used to working in an agile and entrepreneurial environment and will have been exposed to a variety of projects… no two days will be the same.
- Providing town planning consultancy services
- Working on exciting projects with a view to meeting agreed client requirements and deadlines
- Attend meetings with clients/local planning authorities and other stakeholders as a representative of the client and to liaise directly with other professionals pursuant to effective management and conduct of projects
- Attend site visits
- Provision of professional advice (in writing and verbally) directly to clients in consultation with Project Director
- Able to communicate effectively with client contacts and external bodies/authorities/ consultants in respect of project working as required
- Business development and networking
- 18+ months experience
- Ideally MRTPI, but would consider those nearly qualified
- Excellent academic background
- Private or Public Sector work experience will be considered
- Good professional writing skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- A willingness and ability to work autonomously or in a team
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package including a basic circa £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus a generous bonus and benefits package. Please note our client would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles