Senior Planner / Principal Planner - (Berkshire)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a leading, innovative planning and property consultancy. The company have a proven reputation for success nationwide and have built up an extensive client base, covering a diverse range of projects – including residential, mixed-use, retail and commercial schemes. The team pride themselves on their client relationships, which have been developed through honesty and a high level of quality service.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Taking a lead role in preparing and submitting a wide range of planning applications of varying complexity
- Utilising your expertise to offer comprehensive planning advice to a broad spectrum of clients in the local region
- Maintaining existing client relationships, as well as building new ones
- Mentor less experienced planners in the company.
It is essential that candidates:
- Are driven, personable and good team-players.
- Have either private sector or local authority planning experience.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
You’ll be offered a salary ranging between £35,000 - £46,000 per annum for this role, depending on your experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to climb to the next step of their career.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com