Director - (North of the UK / remote working option)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to work for a highly-respected multidisciplinary company. You will be responsible for the leadership of the North regional area, contributing to the overall national strategy.
In this role you will be responsible for leading, managing and guiding respective teams within the region, to ensure that the national planning business achieves its aims and financial targets. This will be done by:
- Developing and delivering a strategic vision for the North to ensure profitable performance and delivery of key business KPI's
- Getting the north offices to work more as one team rather than individual offices and leveraging the national planning business as appropriate.
- Be client-facing and set a steady pace for growth and development of the business in the North,
- Develop and nurture the current and next generation of company Planners, so there is a clear succession planning approach
As a proven professional and business leader you’ll be asked to apply your knowledge and effectively respond to changing markets, in order to deliver an outstanding consultancy service to the organisation's existing and emerging client base.
Applicants must have -
• Previous Budgetary, P&L experience, including line management;
• Be a strong team player and a experienced planner (12 years +)
• Have a proven record of success within the industry.
• Possess an understanding of planning, financial management, change management and people management, principles and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package in the region of £100k to £150k depending on experience – as well as contributory pension, health cover, professional membership fees and other additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. You can also call me for an informal discussion about it on 07894229847
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new role in Planning, please send your CV to me CJ – firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Town Planning jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Property Team Leader Town Planning jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Local Authority Team Leader Town Planning jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Private sector Team Leader Town Planning jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Public sector Team Leader Town Planning jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne