A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Planning Officer to join a Local Authority within the Development Control Team based in the Midlands.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Officer to manage a case load of medium scale applications consisting of residential and commercial use schemes.
What your day will look like:
- Managing a case load of minor to medium scale applications consisting of residential and commercial use schemes
- Conduct pre application meetings
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Take on meetings with architects, leading developers and external consultants
- Assist with negotiation of s106 agreements
- Attend site visits
- Conducting duty planning
· Great communications and report writing skills
· Experience as a Development Control Officer at a UK practical planning authorityDesired: · UK drivers' licencePay Rate: £35-£36 p/h INSIDE IR35 Umbrella CoThis role is for an initial period of 3 months with a view to extension. In addition, they are offering flexible working days which can be compressed to four days in the office with one from home.If you would like to be put forward for this role please contact Talissa Mbewe at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5877 or by email on