Senior Planning Officer
Are you an experienced Town Planner with a positive attitude?
Do you want to join a lively team?
A great opportunity has arisen based in a beautiful urban area of the Midlands for a Senior Planning Officer to join a local authority within the Development Control team.
What your day will look like:
- Conduct pre application meetings
- Managing a caseload of major applications consisting of a variety of mixed use, change of use and large-scale residential schemes
- Take on meetings with architects, leading developers and external consultants
- Prepare detailed committee reports
- Attend site visits
- Conducting duty planning
- Assist with negotiation of s106 agreements
You will have:
- A Degree in Town & Country planning or an affiliated subject
- Great communications and report writing skills
- Experience as a Development Control Officer at a UK practical planning authority
- UK drivers' licence
Pay Rate: negotiable Inside IR35 Umbrella Co
This role is initially for a period of 3 months with a view to extend, they are also offering flexible working days which can be compressed to 4 days in the office with a day from home.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please contact Talissa Mbewe at Macdonald & Company on either 020 7318 5877 or email