Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Environment
Want to work somewhere different? Mattinson Partnership is more than just your average Recruitment agency. Every decision we make is driven by the desire to cultivate the environment and the people around us, creating a nurturing and collaborative setting in which people, businesses and the environment can grow.
We have an fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Consultant to join our team of well-respected experts in the built & natural environment. Based in the vibrant area of Bankside, Southwark - easily connected to main transport hubs and boundless delicious lunch spots. We offer a comprehensive training program where you can learn from the best in the environmental, transport, civils, planning, architectural & engineering sectors. Add to this a top market base rate salary and the best commission plan in the sector together with accelerated earnings and fast track career potential.
Be part of something bigger.
For every candidate and referral we place, we plant a tree to celebrate the moment of growth and to help offet our carbon footprint. To date, we have planted over 600 trees and offset over 600 tonnes of carbon dioxide. We also partner with the London Wildlife trust with quartlerly volunteering initiatives out in London's green spaces.
We offer a fun, fast paced environment to work in and provide our employees with additional benefits:
- Regular office days out - fancy a day white water rafting or paint balling? Or would you like a day out in amongst the wildlife on a conservation day?
- Vitality Benefits - access to private healthcare, discounted gym membership, weekly cinema tickets.
- Open Plan Office - you won't find management hiding away in private offices, surround yourself and learn from the whole team. Also we have showers & bike racks available to allow you to cycle/ run to work
- Office Culture - Regular Team lunches/ dinners and weekly Run Club
What do we need from you?
Environmental Recruitment experience is not essential - we can help you build all the skills you need to succeed. All we need from you is the ambition to grow and an interest in the environmental sector.
We also look out for the following:
- Excellent listening skills
- A proactive approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
But who is Mattinson Partnership?
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UKs leading specialists in recruitment for the natural and built environment. Founded in 2004 with an emphasis on growth and partnership for both candidates and clients, the Mattinson Partnership connects high-quality candidates with respected organisations within the environmental, transport, civils, planning, architectural & engineering sectors for both permanent and interim placements.
Every decision we make is driven by the desire to cultivate the environment and the people around us, creating a nurturing and collaborative opportunity in which people, businesses and the environment can grow.
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Get in touch with an up-to-date CV.
recruitment; sales; environment; london