Health, Safety & CDM Consultant
Our specialist construction and property multi-disciplinary client is looking to appoint a hardworking and ambitious health and safety advisor with CDM experience to work on a range of residential and public sector projects across London.
This role would be ideal for a health and safety professional looking to further develop a career within the industry, who is hungry to grow into a managerial role with a progressive firm. This role would suit a candidate looking to work from Herts or North London who is interested in joining an established, diverse team.
The successful Health & Safety Advisor will:
Act as a CDM Advisor under the outgoing regulations and support designers in the Principal Designer role.
- There will also be opportunities to work as a Client side advisor
- Carry out the full suite of health and safety services across a range of residential and commercial developments in London
- Have a confident, professional approach, good communication and with technical skills to reflect the experience and level of appointment.
- Have general Health and Safety experience with fire risk assessments, site safety, scaffold inspections etc.
- Comfortable working closely with the Client and developing opportunities for the rest of the business.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Dominic on 02079602551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com