Associate - Town Planning
- A leading UK planning consultancy is looking for an Associate Town Planner to join their team to lead on a variety of projects across SE England.
- You'd be joining a highly success planning team who will work on a range of exciting projects with an enviable client base.
- The focus of your work will be leading on planning applications, planning appeals and managing a range of clients. You'll be supported by a team of junior planners.
- Though no past experience in developing business through networking is required, you will be expected to eventually become a fee-winning Associate.
- The team are young, dynamic and sociable, with a vibrant office space, and seek someone who will fit into this mould.
- This is the ideal job for a Principal or Associate Planner wanting to work for a consultancy that will offer training and future career opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Town Planning Degree
- Strong communication ability
- Passion to join a fast paced consultancy that will offer unparalleled growth in your future career
- Some business development / fee winning ability is preferred though not mandatory
Associate Town Planner - MRTPI - London - Planning Consultancy - Planning Applications & Appeals - Sociable Team - Great Training & Career Growth