Practice/Office Manager - (West London)
The Practice Manager role is essential to the overall flow of the office. The potential candidate will assist the Managing Director and Planners with all administrative duties and complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure the smooth running of the office. The role is instrumental in overseeing submission of projects and ensuring cases are running in accordance to its given timescale.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out administrative duties which include not limited to: generating invoices, producing contracts, answering phones, dealing with client requests via email and telephone, allocating payments
- Diary management, co-ordinating and facilitating meetings / site visits
- Monitoring the office inbox, ensuring that emails are responded to in a timely manner and forwarding / delegating any relevant emails to respective parties
- Drafting forms for submission
- Maintaining office databases and ensuring files are kept orderly
- Paying close attention to project pipelines and ensuring that projects are running accordingly (i.e. in accordance to timescale, budgets etc).
- Flagging any project slippages to MD & Planners and assisting in rectifying any issues
- Stake-holder management, the ability to manage expectations effectively
- Assisting in any recruitment processes, attending University open day events & providing inductions and office procedural training to new starters
- Assisting in marketing drives
- Assisting MD in evaluating office procedures and the effectiveness of office processes
- Preparing meeting agendas and attending weekly meetings with the MD
- Experience in Administration, Office & Business management
- Computer literate
- Clear and concise written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Independent and able to work on own initiative
- Must have a flexible approach to dealing with people and different personalities
- Must be a team player with a sense of humor!
You will be offered a salary package between £27k to £35k for this role, depending on your level of experience.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 02072911150