Senior Planning Enforcement Officer
A Senior Planning Enforcement Officer is urgently required by one of London's largest and most diverse borough councils.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse Planning Enforcement caseload encompassing residential breaches, unauthorised development in the Greenbelt, urban and conservation areas.
In addition due to the sheer diversity of this borough you'll also undertake investigations in to commercial breaches, Article 4's and S215's etc.
When required you will also have the opportunity to prepare cases for prosecutions prosecutions and represent the council in court.
- Manage a diverse Planning Enforcement Caseload in Urban and Greenbelt areas
- Manage and coordinate site visits
- Draft witness statements
- Draft and serve a variety of notices that include Breach of Condition, Enforcement and Stop etc
- Manage appeals
- Negotiate retrospective planning approval
- Prepare cases for prosecution as and when required
The successful Senior Planning Enforcement Officer has acquired practical experience as Planning Enforcement Officer in UK.
In addition, you will have a thorough practical knowledge of Town Planning legislation and Planning Enforcement procedures.
Moreover you will have an aptitude for defusing contentious situations with strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you would like further information regarding or an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright using 0207 318 5263