A leading Scottish consultancy are looking for a planner to take on a key position providing research and guidance to clients across regeneration and economic projects. This is the perfect role for an expert in the field of regen or economics who is looking for a broad, flexible role where your intelligence, problem solving ability and diverse interests across consultancy planning will be brought to the fore.
The key elements that you'll be tasked with working on in this position are:
- Providing economic input towards planning & land development strategies
- Regeneration planning
- Research visionary new ideas to provide solutions for developments
- Meeting / consultation with clients across Scotland
- Deliver with the development planning team on projects won form large frameworks
- Provide guidance internally & externally on the financial elements of project delivery
- Resource planning
Ultimately, you'll be working in tandem with the Managing Director across a wide variety of projects the company is delivering on, providing bespoke consultative guidance on multiple fronts that don't on paper fit directly into the structure of the company.
The company are one of Scotland's premier consultancies, with a multidisciplinary team of planner, landscape architects and engineers across three offices. They are a dynamic team that is consistently growing and offer both a vibrant work space and future career opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant degree across either economics, regeneration or planning
- Membership of relevant professional institution
- Clean driving license
- Breadth of experience working across regeneration and development planning
- An engaging personality keen to work for a consultancy!
Regeneration Planner - Edinburgh - Multidisciplinary - Regeneration, Development & Economics - Research