Director of Planning - (North West)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to work for a highly-respected multidisciplinary company. You will be responsible for the leadership of the North and Midlands teams, contributing to the overall national strategy.
In this role you will be responsible for leading, managing and guiding respective teams within the region, to ensure that the national planning business achieves its aims and financial targets. This will be done by:
Developing and delivering a strategic vision for the North to ensure profitable performance and delivery of key business KPI's
Be client-facing and set a steady pace for growth and development of the business in the North and Midlands.
Develop and nurture the current and next generation of company Planners, so there is a clear succession planning approach.
As a proven professional and business leader you’ll be asked to apply your knowledge and effectively respond to changing markets, in order to deliver an outstanding consultancy service to the organisation's existing and emerging client base.
Applicants must have -
• Previous Budgetary, P&L experience, including line management;
• Be a strong team player and a experienced planner (10 years +)
• Have a proven record of success within the private-sector
• Possess an understanding of planning, financial management, change management and people management
principles and techniques
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package in the region of £100k depending on experience, plus full benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. You can also call me for an informal discussion about it on 02072911150
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new role in Planning, please send your CV to me CJ – email@example.com