Business Support Officer (Town Planning Validations)
- A London Borough Council are looking for a Business Support Officer to join their Town Planning team on a rolling contract.
- You'll be validating and processing planning applications: checking submissions against national & local checklists and guidance, checking the accuracy of drawings, and identifying consultees with the Council's guidance.
- As your role evolves, you'll also be tasked with providing advice on planning applications to external stakeholders and members of the public.
- Working closely with members of the local authority's planning departments (development, policy & enforcement), you'll use Uniform (Idox) software to redact, upload and update documents relating to submitted planning applications.
- This is a great opportunity for an administrator with planning knowledge to work closely with a great planning team and directly impact the development of a key part of South West London.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in planning validations
- Prior knowledge of working alongside or in the town planning profession
- Preference will be given to candidates who have expertise using Uniform (Idox) software
Business Support Officer - Town Planning Validations - South West London - Public Sector