Planning Manager - (Central London)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with an award-winning property developer, with sites across London and the South East.
A well-respected Developer that adds value through securing planning permissions on challenging sites.
This is an excellent opportunity for a chartered planner to join a friendly team, working across a broad range of projects, from single units to large mixed-used residential and commercial led schemes.
- Undertake initial planning appraisals and due diligence for sites at the pre-bid stage to support land acquisition
- Project manage several sites/schemes from acquisition to planning permission and technical delivery/construction
- Prepare and deliver planning programmes for all projects
- Control and manage planning budgets
- Build strong and long term relationships with a variety of parties and stakeholders
- MRTPI qualified
- Ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- A team player
- Strong project management, communication and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level within a desirable client-side role. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package (circa £50,000 - £55,000 - depending on experience). You will also receive other additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me (CJ Obi) for an informal discussion about it – 07894229847
If you are interested in a new role, but this position isn’t quite right - please still send your CV through to me – email@example.com