One of Hampshire's most prestigious councils urgently require a Community Infrastructure Levy Project Officer to come on board for a minimum of 3 months.
You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of a CIL charging schedules for a number of interesting applications being processed by this local authority.
This will require extensive analytical work as well as liaising with high profile developers and architects etc.
- Review existing CIL agreements within the development database
- Evaluate existing liabilities to assess whether the correct levy has been applied
- Analyse approved planning applications to ascertain whether levy's and charging schedules have been agreed.
- Identify agreements where CIL contributions have not been paid or are in arrears
- Measure plans
- Draft and issue CIL liability notices
The successful candidate will have acquired practical experience as a CIL or S106 Officer.
For further information, please feel free to contact Elliot Miles on 0207 318 5261.