One of Hampshire's most prestigious councils urgently require a Community Infrastructure Levy Project Officer to come on board for a minimum of 3 months.
You will play a pivotal role in the delivery of a CIL charging schedules for a number of interesting applications being processed by this local authority.
This will require extensive analytical work as well as liaising with high profile developers and architects etc.
- Review existing CIL agreements within the development database
- Evaluate existing liabilities to assess whether the correct levy has been applied
- Analyse approved planning applications to ascertain whether levy's and charging schedules have been agreed.
- Identify agreements where CIL contributions have not been paid or are in arrears
- Measure plans
- Draft and issue CIL liability notices
The successful candidate will have acquired practical experience as a CIL or S106 Officer.
For further information, please feel free to contact Elliot Miles on 0207 318 5261.
Apply for CIL Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly