Engagement Manager - Planning & Development
A community engagement PR firm is looking for an experienced Town Planner to join their company as an Account Manager/Director. You'll be leading with community engagement and stakeholder management for key clients and their ongoing large scale developments. You will also lead and devise communications and PR strategies across the planning & development sector. This company already have an established and impressive client base including a variety of developers and housebuilders, and you'll have the opportunity to bring in further clients and build a team underneath you.
Role & Company:
- Lead and implement communications and PR strategies across development & planning.
- Work across multiple projects at once, requiring an organised personality.
- Provide expert advice on communication campaigns to key stakeholders.
- Maintain relationships with political and community stakeholders, journalists, supplier as well as your clients and their respect project teams.
- Organise and lead community events to encourage engagement on ongoing developments.
- Network and develop new business, ultimately growing your work stream as to build a team underneath you. There will be key business processes, administration and financial budget management as well.
- Experts in PR & communications across the built environment, this boutique consultancy provide expert advice to clients across the country. Your role will be to contribute positioning the company as a leader in planning & development communications strategies.
- 6 years old, they've grown consistently and organically.
- With an exciting client base, you'll get the opportunity to work on major developments around London and the Home Counties.
- Vibrant new office space in central London.
- Offer autonomy over your work and flexible working hours.
- Open to hiring from the PR industry but requires a knowledge of the planning & development industry. Alternatively looking for someone from a planning & development engagement role who would provide a different angle.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent communicator & networker - with preferable qualifications in planning & development.
- Strong expertise in community engagement / stakeholder management.
- Good understanding of the current planning & development market, especially in London.
- Able to confidently present, engage clients, and drive projects forwards.
Community Engagement & Stakeholder Management - Town Planning & Development - Account Director - London - Business Development - PR & Communications