Senior Town Planner (Consents)
A leading multidisciplinary are looking for a Senior Town Planner to join their expanding Birmingham team. You will use your broad experience and qualifications, preferably including an MRTPI, to work closely with Highways Agencies on a variety of HS2 enabling works projects. Beyond the initial scope of the first six months, your role will diversify and include wider developments consents order work (DCOs). The work will therefore focus on large sale projects in the infrastructure and energy sectors, and incorporate elements of town planning, transport & environmental planning, economics and modelling. It is the perfect job for an experienced town planner looking to truly broaden their range of work!
This consultancy have teams that specialise across consents & engagement (planning), sustainability, cost and project management. They are highly regarded across the construction industry for the supportive work they provide on large developments. The employees across the offices take pride in creating an inclusive, diverse and positive work environment. With future landmark projects in the pipeline of work, now is an exciting time to join and be part of the team helping deliver some of the UK's most important developments!
Qualifications & Experience:
- An urgent role, all candidates will be considered but rare preference given to those who can start immediately or only have a 1 week notice period.
- A UK Town Planning degree, with strong preference given to those who have an MRTPI.
- Broad experience working on UK planning projects.
- Demonstrable expertise in working with / liaising with Highways Agencies.
- Confident and positive personality!
Senior Town Planner (Consents) - Development Consents Orders (DCO) - Birmingham - HS2 Enabling Works - MRTPI - Broad Town Planning Experience