Recruitment Consultant - Interim Solutions - LONDON
Mattinson Partnership have been industry leaders, recruiting specialist staff within the built environment for over 15 years. With offer the most generous uncapped commission plan in the sector and comprehensive training and fast track management opportunities for ambitious individuals.
We base our ethos around creating growth and building lasting partnerships, starting with our recruitment consultants, and reaching outwards to our candidates, our clients, and the wider community. Following a very successful re-brand, this is an exciting time for experienced individuals to join the team.
Our interim division is well established and integral to the success of the wider business. You will be working alongside an experienced team of recruitment consultants delivering temporary staff for exciting assignments within environment, planning, energy or civils. We can offer you a warm desk and an excellent network of clients and candidates to help develop your specialist sector.
You can expect fantastic career prospects and we encourage all our recruitment consultants to aspire to having junior team members reporting into them, developing your leadership experience whilst providing invaluable research and administrative support. You will be joining an exciting and forward-thinking consultancy which will help you develop your personal brand in a supportive and friendly team.
- We're looking for people who are with a strong desire to succeed - and keen to earn a fabulous amount of commission too!
- We do not believe in micro management and like our Recruitment Consultants to be entrepreneurial and autonomous whilst working within a supportive team environment.
- We are interested in talking to individuals who can demonstrate motivation, ambition and a flair for business development with a proven track record in a previous recruitment or sales role.
Why choose us?
- LOCATION - We're based in Southwark's 'Bankside', close to the Tate Modern and Borough Market and benefit from transport hubs of Waterloo, London Bridge and Blackfriars.
- CULTURE - As a company, we offer a fun, fast-paced environment to work in and our teamwork culture is reinforced through our office days out
- GREEN THUMB - Keen to be Green? So are we! Last year we planted over 500 trees in the UK and the London Wildlife Trust is our chosen charity. Our staff are actively contributing to conservation projects in and around London. We also have a sister consulting business, MP Smarter Travel, which engages with local communities and teaches kids and adults alike how to live in a greener, more sustainable way.
- GENEROUS COMMISSIONS - Did we mention the earning potential? Our uncapped commission structure is one of the most generous in the industry (we know because a lot of people have told us!). offering a fantastic opportunity to really accelerate your income.
Take a closer look at our website and LinkedIn company page for further insights and get in touch to find out more.
Please be assured any conversations will be in the strictest of confidence. We look forward to hearing from you.