Planning Director - London (flexible working included)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to work for a highly-respected multidisciplinary company, in a role which includes flexible working. You will be jointly responsible for the leadership of the Greater London and South of England regional areas, contributing to the overall national strategy.
As an accomplished director, you will be tasked with motivating, developing and managing the performance of others as well as facilitating the professional and personal development of staff. You will be joining an award-winning company, with an established name in the industry who are now looking to further coordinate the successes of their respective offices in the UK. Evidence of strong technical expertise as well as work winning ability will be pivotal for this role.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and guiding respective teams, to help ensure that the national planning business achieves its aims and financial targets. This will be done by:
- Developing and delivering a strategic vision for the London and South Engalnd team to ensure profitable performance and delivery of key business KPI's.
- Being client-facing and setting a steady pace for growth and development of the business in London and the South East
As a proven professional and business leader you’ll be asked to apply your knowledge and effectively respond to changing markets, in order to deliver an outstanding consultancy service to the organisation's existing and emerging client base.
Applicants must have -
• Previous Budgetary, P&L experience, including line management;
• Be a strong team player and a experienced planner (12 years +)
• Have a proven record of success within the industry.
• Possess a good understanding of financial management, change management and people management, principles and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with a remuneration package in the region of £80k to £110k to depending on experience – as well as contributory pension, health cover, professional membership fees and other additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. You can also call me for an informal discussion about it on 07894229847
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please still send your CV to me CJ – firstname.lastname@example.org