Senior Town Planner
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Town Planner to join an established environmental and planning consultancy as part of their established team just North of Bristol. The successful Senior Town Planner will be joining a team of experienced planners, managing an extensive workload across a variety of sectors including residential, mixed-use, energy and waste.
Qualifications and experience:
Candidates are sought with Chartered RTPI status and a minimum of three year’s planning experience, ideally with a mix of private and local authority experience.
* Delivering the full range of planning and development services to clients
* Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
* Actively contribute to the further growth of the team and workload
* Building up a strong client portfolio
* Responding to client planning enquiries, producing tender documents and negotiating with statutory consultees
* Competitive starting salary and benefits package
* Excellent career progression opportunities