Rural Planner (Senior)
4 days left
The Rural Planning Practice is seeking to recruit a fully qualified (MRTPI) Senior Planner, or a RICS member with suitable experience. This role will require the post-holder to manage a demanding and varied workload of rural projects.
The practice is a well-established consultancy with offices in Kent and Gloucestershire. This post is based our busy Kent office in Cranbrook.
You will need to:
- Undertake the full range of services offered by the practice
- Think creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Enjoy working with a wide range of clients
- Be happy travelling to different sites (own car and clean driving licence essential)
- Be commercially aware, ideally with experience within private consultancy
- Respond to enquiries, undertake site visits and produce written reports to a high standard
It is important that the post holder has experience of working in a rural area, ideally in Kent and/or Sussex. An understanding of, and interest in, rural life in general would also be helpful.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with several years post-qualification experience looking to take on more responsibility and autonomy whilst having the support of an established team.
We are a small, friendly team and welcome informal enquiries from prospective candidates who would like a chat about the role and the company.
Apply for Rural Planner (Senior)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly