Our client, a UK leading Planning, Design and Environmental consultancy with a network of offices across the UK. They are currently looking to further expand their Reading based team with the appointment of an experienced Town Planner, the successful candidate can expect to work as part of a large multi-disciplinary team and undertake projects within the residential, retail, commercial and strategic land sectors.
For this role suitable candidates will have a degree in a planning related discipline and ideally a further MSc (or equivalent), be a Chartered Member of RTPI and will have a minimum of 2 years post qualification town planning experience.
* Promoting large scale developments (brownfield and greenfield) through the local plan process
* Undertaking research and site appraisals
* Assisting with major applications and appeals
* Preparing and submitting small/medium scale applications
* Drafting representations to local plans
* Joining a growing consultancy with career progression opportunities
* Competitive starting salary
* Full benefits package