Town Planner required for a fantastic contract based in Camden
- Working for a Development Management service that prides itself on being customer focused; officers are required to work in a proactive way to enable the delivery of high quality development in the Borough which will provide new homes, jobs and boost the local economy.
- Ideally suitable candidates should have a number of years experience of working within development management in a local authority environment.
- Previous experience of working within a London based local authority would be beneficial.
- Candidates should be able to manage a high caseload of simple and more complex planning applications. In addition to processing applications, candidates will be required to deal with paid pre-application requests and appeals
- Candidates should be confident at liaising with internal and external stakeholders to bring developments to a positive conclusion.
- Experience of working with M3 northgate is desirable but not essential.
- Candidates should have a relevant degree level qualification and a diploma or post graduate qualification in town planning, membership of the RTPI is desirable but not essential.
- Candidates should have good written and oral skills.
- Temp Contract
- 2 Months + Ongoing
- £31.15 per hour (Inside IR35 - Paid via Umbrella Company)