Senior Town Planner
Our client, a growing planning consultancy are urgently looking to appoint a Senior Town Planner to work as part of their established team in Uckfield. The successful Senior Town Planner will be working to successfully deliver a variety of applications within the residential, mixed use and commercial sectors while giving support and guidance to junior members of the team.
In this instance applications are sought from candidates with a BSc and ideally an MSc (or equivalent) in an appropriate planning related discipline and full membership with the RTPI. Due to travel commitments involved with the role a full UK drivers licence is essential.
* Carrying out research on site development potential
* Liaising with clients and local authorities to establish the planning suitability of potential sites
* Preparing and submitting planning documents associated with major planning applications
* Preparing and submitting appeal evidence
* Discharging planning conditions
* Joining a leading consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities
* Full benefits package