Associate Director / Director - (Anywhere in UK)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be assisting an established planning consultancy in finding an Associate Director or Director, who will be given the freedom to work from anywhere in the UK. The company is involved in a wide range of projects from grand designs leisure and schools to industrial regeneration schemes and strategic housing.
The company has an excellent reputation with a track record of success across Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds, with their reach spanning Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
-Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions and appeals
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Maintaining a good understanding of planning policies, particularly recent changes that have been introduced
- Bringing in and winning new business
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven planning experience, within development management
- A demonstrable record of managing clients from initial contact through to project completion
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level, while being entrusted to work from home. The company is offering a very competitive remuneration package, circa £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, in addition to full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) -