An expert Sustainability consultancy based in London is looking for a Senior Consultant to join their team.
My client is passionate about a zero-carbon economy. They are innovative and have a large team of strategists, data scientists, engineers and technologists.
- Design and delver stakeholder engagement and behaviour change programmes
- Building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Helping clients meet mandatory and voluntary disclosure requirements
- Assist clients to build and implement net zero sustainability strategies
- Leading workshops and meetings
What you will need:
- Over 5 years' experience in a similar role or climate change work
- Experience in behaviour change, stakeholder engagement and sustainability communications
- Consultancy experience
- Experience preparing reports and presentations in sustainability
- Experience leading workshops and/or meetings
- Knowledge on ESG disclosure, GHG, and sustainability strategy
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.