Penguin Recruitment are working alongside an experienced specialist BREEAM, Daylight Planning and SAP consultancy who are looking for a Junior OCDEA to join their team in Liverpool.
My client is looking for someone who has an interest in pursuing a career in OCDEA (On-Construction Domestic Energy Assessing) and SAP.
What you will need:
- BREEAM accreditation
- Working knowledge of BREEAM
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of SBEM
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Great time management skills
- Team player
- Ability to lone work
- You will be required to undertake a variety of energy assessments
- Assisting in the BREEAM process
- Undertake SAP and SBEM calculations and assessments
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.