Penguin Recruitment are happy to announce they are working with a Building Services Consultancy on their quest to find a Sustainability Engineer to join their team in Leeds.
This consultancy offers a range of services, from energy auditing to reducing clients' CO2 emissions - and much more,
- Meeting with clients
- Assisting clients in learning how to reduce their CO2 emissions
- Providing EPC certificates
What you will need:
- Experience in thermal modelling
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Experience creating EPC's
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Be a great team players
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Sustainability Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly