Graduate Sustainability role
Graduate Sustainability Role
Salary: circa £18,000
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-known Environmental Consultancy on the journey to find the right graduate to join their team in Kent.
Our client is looking to train someone to become a Junior SAP Assessor as well as possibility of training in other areas.
- Become trained in SAP Assessing, 3D modelling, sketch-up and dealing with clients
- Circa £18,000 with a review once training is completed and some working/commercial experience has been gained with the firm
- Possibility for future training in IES and Thermal Modelling
What you will need:
- A minimum of 2.1 in a relevant degree (from Sustainability to Maths or Geography etc)
- An interest in Sustainability and SAP Assessing
- Enthusiasm to learn
- A want to grow within a firm
This client is looking for someone to start in the New Year; so if you feel this is the right role for you then apply as it will not be around long.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Graduate Sustainability role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly