Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
I am delighted to be working with a well-known Environmental Consultancy on their journey to find an Energy Modeller to join their innovative team in Leeds.
What you will need:
- Experience with DesignBuilder/IES/TAS or equivalent
- An interest in modelling
- 1 Minimum in a relevant degree
- An interest in engineering
- To be a team-player
- To be confident and driven to succeed
- Valid driving licence
- Experience lodging Commercial EPCs (even if not qualified)
My client would like someone ready to join their team as soon as is convenient and partake in energy modelling, lodging EPCs and who has an interest in engineering.
The team you will be joining is youthful and enthusiastic, and so my client is looking for a 'people person' who can just join in.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.