Chartered Town Planner - Maresfield
- Brownfield Development
Chartered Planner - Maresfield
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Chartered Planner to join a growing Planning Consultancy as part of their established team in East Sussex. The successful RTPI Planner can expect to take on a range of exciting projects within the residential and commercial sectors.
Qualifications and Experience:
For this role candidates will likely hold Chartered Membership with the Royal Town Planning Institute and a minimum of two year's planning experience, ideally within a consultancy environment, preparing applications and delivering expert planning advice to clients.
- Delivering planning advice
- Preparing planning applications and supporting documents for a variety of developments
- Identifying suitable new sites
- Developing planning strategies
- Presenting evidence at public inquiries
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Developing relationships with stakeholders and local authorities
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to [email protected] and we will get back to you.
Apply for Chartered Town Planner - Maresfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly