Senior Planner | Bedford | Property Consultants
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting an impressive national property consultancy on the hire of a Senior Planner to their Bedford office.
Our client delivers a wide range of integrated chartered surveying, planning, consultancy and estate agency services to clients across the UK. Working collaboratively with the in-house design team, development surveyors and land agents, you will help to offer a comprehensive land planning and strategic land promotion service to your clients.
The team of Planners provide bespoke land planning strategy advice and deliver high quality development of varying scales, ranging from barn conversions and reservoirs to urban extensions.
They advise on all stages of property development and planning, from feasibility assessments through to representation at appeal. Our clients include private, institutional and corporate bodies, spanning the whole of the UK.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- MRTPI qualified
- Planner/Senior Planner: 3 - 5 years professional experience
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of IT and Microsoft Office
- Good report writing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time/work management
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and meet deadlines
- Good understanding of the planning market
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very reputable company with long-standing clients and interesting projects. You will be rewarded with a strong salary and associated benefits package.
The Partner leading this recruitment is keen to speak with interested parties ASAP so please express your interest below by clicking 'apply'.
For further information on this role or others in the region, please contact me on 01792 341 104 or [email protected]