Director of Planning (South East)
Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a leading consultancy, based in the South East of England. The company is involved in a wide range of projects, from medium scale to large-scale schemes - and is now looking for an experienced professional to play a key role in making strategic decisions to drive the team forward. The company has an excellent reputation as a multi-disciplinary practice, with a vast array of clients.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Helping to develop and deliver a strategic vision for the company to ensure profitable performance and delivery of key business goals.
- Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Helping to lead the town planning team securing new business, setting exceptional standards of professional practice and communication with both clients and staff
It is essential that candidates have:
- Proven experience of leading a planning team
- Good professional writing skills
- Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
- Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
- Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive remuneration package, circa £60,000 - £75,000 depending on experience, in addition to full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) -