Salary - 30k - 35k (Depending on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this well-established practice based in the Coventry area, looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their team.
Our client is a team of experienced Architects and Technologists covering a wide range of architectural disciplines. And offer services through every step of the project from inception to completion. They offer a complete and comprehensive range of services, providing a complete design package for their clients.
They use Revit in practice so proficiency in this would be essential, and SketchUp would be beneficial. Proven experience in Residential projects, especially housing developments would also be beneficial.
Key jobs duties for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Producing detailed drawings.
- Producing planning applications.
- Developing tender packaging.
- Producing detailed construction drawings.
- Managing small tenders.
- Communicating with clients.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architectural Technician/Technologist role:
- Degree Qualified (Relevant Architectural Qualification is acceptable).
- Minimum 3 years' experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of UK Building Regs, producing and submitting planning applications.
- Proficient in Revit is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
On top of joining an established, stable and busy architectural practice in the region, the role will attract a competitive starting salary.
Leicester, Birmingham and Northampton.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician/Technologist opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to [email protected]
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly