Graduate Transport Planner - Reading
1 day left
Job Title: Graduate Transport Planner
Salary: £20,000 - £23,500
The Reading-based offices of a multi-disciplinary consultancy have an opening for a Graduate Transport Planner eager to kick-start their career to join the team.
You will be joining an organisation who provide specialist advice to private sector & local authority clients, whilst working closely with colleagues from the engineering & environmental teams.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject (Geography, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning);
- Strong report writing ability;
- Highly numerate and an analytical mindset;
- Prior experience in transport planning would be beneficial;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience with Excel, AutoCAD, Vissim, Arcady, Picady or LinSig would be beneficial.
- Provision of transport assessments & statements;
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes;
- Junction analysis & network assessments;
- Preliminary highway designs;
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
If successful, you will join a busy multi-disciplinary consultancy, who will support your development as a Transport Planner. You will have the opportunity to attend both in-house & external training courses, along with working closely alongside experienced transport planning professionals.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 07531 290 613 / [email protected]
Reading, Berkshire, Newbury, Thatcham, Swindon, Bracknell, Didcot, Basingstoke, Andover, Farnborough, Fleet, Theale, Basingstoke.
Apply for Graduate Transport Planner - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly