Transport Planner - Bristol
Job Title: Transport Planner
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
An exciting consultancy in Bristol is looking to develop their resource and recruit a Transport Planner into the team. With a busy portfolio of significant developments across the region, this represents a fantastic time to join the company where their natural growth will offer opportunities to enhance your career.
- Degree level education in a relevant subject;
- 18 months+' private sector development planning experience;
- Competent report writer, including transport assessments, statements & travel plans;
- Proficient in the use of Arcady, Picady, LinSig, Trics & Tempro;
- Any project management experience would be beneficial.
If successful, you will be joining an organisation with an excellent reputation in the market for the quality of their work, who also strive to maintain a healthy work-life balance for their staff.
Supported by the company Director, who comes from a transport planning background, you will also have the opportunity to continually develop your skillset and progress within the business.
For further information on the position and the organisation, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 07531 290 613 or via [email protected]
Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Gloucester, South West, Cardiff, Hereford, Monmouth, Bridgend, Weston-super-Mare, Pontypridd, Didcot, Exeter.