Junior Sustainability Consultant
Junior/Graduate Sustainability Consultant
Location: South East
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to announce we are working with a Mechanical and Electrical Building Services on their quest to find a Junior Sustainability Consultant to join their team in East Sussex.
You will be expected to assist the two Senior Sustainability Consultants whilst being trained in a variety of areas.
This consultancy offers and works on a multitude of services and projects such as student residential, schools, building services and BREEAM.
What you will need:
- Relevant Engineering degree or equivalent experience within a Building Services
- A pro-active and eager attitude to learn and train within this sector
- Full Clean Driving Licence is desirable
- Confidence and ability to interact with clients
- Strong motivational and organisational skills
- A want to progress as a Sustainability Consultant
This consultancy is looking for someone to start working with them by April 2021 at the latest, so you will only be considered if you will be available by then.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Junior Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly