Transport Planner - Thatcham
Job Title: Transport Planner
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000
The Thatcham-based offices of a multi-disciplinary consultancy have an opening for a Transport Planner with 3+ years' consultancy experience to join the team.
You will be joining a team who provide specialist advice to private sector & local authority clients, whilst working closely with colleagues from the engineering & environmental teams.
- Degree level education within a relevant subject;
- 3+ years' transport planning experience;
- Working knowledge of development planning;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, Linsig & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Provision of transport assessments & statements;
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes;
- Junction analysis & network assessments;
- Preliminary highway designs;
- Management of small & medium-sized projects;
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
If successful, you will join a busy multi-disciplinary consultancy, who will support your development as a Transport Planner. You will have the opportunity to attend both in-house & external training courses, along with working closely alongside experienced transport planning professionals.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 07531 290 613 / [email protected]
Reading, Berkshire, Newbury, Thatcham, Swindon, Bracknell, Didcot, Basingstoke, Andover, Farnborough, Fleet, Theale, Basingstoke.
Apply for Transport Planner - Thatcham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly